I am a full time Realtor, and have dedicated myself to my clients since starting in 2014. This is my career, and I see myself as a consultant, helping my clients meet their long term real estate and home owning goals. This is my business and not a pastime. I take it very seriously.
I assure you:
- I will never give you advice on selling or buying without first listening to what your needs, hopes and dreams are.
- I won’t candy-coat what is or isn’t happening in your local market.
- I will try to be a great resource of local area knowledge.
- I will continue to always put my clients’ needs first.
- I will stay in communication with you after the purchase of your home, both as a resource for contractors/painters/
repairmen/etc but also for continued information on the real estate market.
- I will take your phone calls, answer your emails, and always keep you in the loop when we are working towards a sale or purchase.
- I will continue to attend education courses to keep up with today’s real estate market.
- When you ask me “how’s the market?” I will give you an honest answer, and the data to back it up.
What is most important to me at the end of the day is whether I helped my clients accomplish what they set out to do. Were they happy with the outcome, and did I do everything in my power to get them there? I want you to refer me to your family, friends and associates. If you decide to do business with me, that’s what you will get.
Sales Achievement Award 2015